• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

1614 Votes

c_a_worshipper

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
MAJOR cleavage :p! You can see clearly the temple, lovely!
Yeah a shame lol....waiting, so soooooooooo wanting/waiting for a homevideo :p......

Big cleavage :drool2:

It's a "shame" she already had some nude shots (cellphone hacked), I still hope to see more T&A in the near future!

Bonezstorm

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
MAJOR cleavage :p! You can see clearly the temple, lovely!
Yeah a shame lol....waiting, so soooooooooo wanting/waiting for a homevideo :p......

Do I want to see a homevideo? Yeah! But, she's married to a douche (like all good girls nowadays).
So either solo action-vid or 1on1-lesbian

c_a_worshipper

No idea about that, just know her to be a unique vision of beauty and love to see her in action. Never cared to much for lesbian stuff myself, love to see her perform a lovely bj. Let it be with some other guy, to keep you happy as well :)!

Christa

Christa Omalley RN
As a Lesbian I don't get her, she is a average looking Hollywood white woman and 3 in my book "Aspen Jones"

c_a_worshipper

@ Bonezstorm: better, someone who IS me :p!

Well Christa, taste differs (no idea what "that book means" lol), for me is she is pretty much a 10 in my book.

Love the photo in your signature by the way, very sweet and sexy.

DuanCulo

Staff member

Attachments

• 47bcfafe7ea5ff6118fcb69513f45f05--gossip-girl-style-blair-waldorf.jpg
    47bcfafe7ea5ff6118fcb69513f45f05--gossip-girl-style-blair-waldorf.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 382
  • 20100909_gg-breastlooks-307-2.nocrop.w327.h670.jpg
    20100909_gg-breastlooks-307-2.nocrop.w327.h670.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 381

DuanCulo

Staff member

Target 02

I smell PUSSY!
ooh can't wait
Movie had problems, but not to the casts fault. The writing and editing was a mess.

Now. I may need to re-watch it but the part with them being intimate was different. Like in the trailers, Blake is lifted in the air, legs around him, visibly seen on camera. Her top is off wearing just a bra and he's shirtless too. But unless I missed it - the movie I watched, she was covered up and he wasn't shirtless. Maybe I saw a different version of it (nudge).

Have you seen it? Let me know.

Paskkal

In my dreams I have fucked Jenna Jameson.
She has very sexy feet, too! One can see them a lot in the shark-horrormovie SHALLOW!